The breaking news now is that a High Court sitting in Degema, Port Harcourt, Rivers State has restrained Uche Secondus from Parading Himself as Member and National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
Read Also: It Pays to be a Terrorist, Nigerians React As UN uncovers FG’s Secret Payments, Free Apartments, Training for Boko Haram commanders.
Order by Justice O. Gbasam who is a vacation judge also approved the suspension of Uche Secondus as a member of the PDP pending hearing and determination of the motion on notice for interlocutory injunction.
According to the ruling, Uche Secondus is no longer a member of the People’s Democratic Party, pending the hearing and determination of the motion on notice for interlocutory injunction
The order was granted after five members of the PDP, filed an ex-parte motion in court on Monday.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment