On Thursday, Justice Umar issued the order in the case KB/AC/M. 170/2021, which was heard in Birnin Kebbi.
After reading the respondents’ affidavit, the judge said she was satisfied that an interim order on Secondus’ purported suspension pending judgement should be granted.
She gave Secondus permission to “continue exercising all constitutional powers of the office of Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (second defendant) as enshrined in both the 1999 Constitution of Nigeria as amended and the Peoples Democratic Party’s constitution…”
Read Also : BREAKING: Stella Oduah dumps PDP, joins APC
Until the hearing and final determination of the applicants’ motion on notice, the party leader will remain in his post.
Claimants/applicants in the case include party members Yahaya Usman, Abubakar Mohammed, and Bashar Suleman.
The defendants/respondents are Secondus of Rivers State and the PDP.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers