An Anambra State High Court in Awka has ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, to list Senator Ugochukwu Uba as the Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) governorship candidate in Anambra.
Senator Ugochukwu Uba’s faction of the party held their primary election in accordance with the party’s guidelines, and should be listed as the governorship candidate, according to the court presided over by Justice Obiora Nwabunike in a case brought before him by Senator Ugochukwu Uba against Mr Valentine Ozigbo on the Anambra chapter of the PDP and the INEC.
The party also awarded Ozigbo and the PDP a fee of N10 million to be paid to Uba as a cost of litigation.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021