The Peoples Democratic Party’s ,PDP national convention, which is set to take place tomorrow, October 30th, will go ahead as planned.
This came after a three-man Appeal Panel in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, dismissed an interlocutory injunction suit filed by the party’s embattled former national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, to prevent the convention from taking place.
Justice Gabriel Kolawole, reading the decision, described Secondus’ suit as an afterthought and an abuse of the legal system.
The court held him responsible for failing to act after his ward and local governments had suspended him until now.
It urged the party to hold the convention as planned.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines