A Nigerian Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, on Monday, had dismissed the Police Service Commission (PSC)’s suit, challenging Muhammad Adamu, Inspector-General (I-G) of Police’s power to recruit 10, 000 police officers.
Justice Inyang Ekwo, while delivering his judgement, said the PSC’s suit lacked merit.
According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the PSC had taken the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) to court over the recruitment of 10,000 constables.
In the motion on notice filed on Sept. 24, the commission prayed the court for an order of interlocutory injunction restraining the defendants from ”appointing, recruiting or attempting to appoint or recruit by any means whatsoever any person into any office by the NPF pending the hearing and determination of the substantive suit.”
PAY ATTENTION TO :Presidency orders ministry to recruit 400,000 policemen, ignores PSC
While the PSC is the plaintiff, the Inspector-General (I-G) of Police, Muhammad Adamu, the NPF and the AGF are defendants in the case
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]