George Charamba, acting Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet, said in a statement that Moyo died a day after testing positive for COVID-19.
A close member of Moyo’s family also reported that Xinhua had died.
“My brother, it’s real. Yesterday, he tested positive,” said the family member.
Because the pandemic struck the country in March 2020, he will become the third government minister to succumb to COVID-19.
The retired military Lt.-Gen. It was the face of the military operation that overthrew former President Robert Mugabe in Nov. 2019 and became part of the government of new President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International