Abubakar Malami, Nigeria’s Minister of Justice, has recently slumped.
During an official assignment in Sokoto, northern Nigeria, Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), slumped before being revived.
According to a report monitored by Ejes Gist Nigeria on TheWill, the Minister of Justice was immediately surrounded by worried aides and dignitaries who successfully resurrected him from the ground.
Malami was in Sokoto for the opening of the restored State High Court complex after returning from an official visit to Turkey.
Witnesses said the Minister of Justice seemed tired after his speech, and he collapsed and had to be revived, according to the paper.
According to a close source close to the AGF, he is currently in a hospital in Abuja after being transported sick from Sokoto.
Malami was in Sokoto on Monday to commission the reconstructed State High Court complex alongside Nigeria’s Chief Justice, Justice Ibrahim Tanko.
Pay Attention To:
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited