Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the Managing Director/Chief Executive of the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF), Adebayo Somefun, indefinitely.
This was made known in a statement signed by the Deputy Director, Press and Public Relations, Charles Akpan, on Thursday in Abuja.
It was gathered that Muhammedu Buhari also approved the suspension of other Directors in the agency.
They include Jasper Ikedi Azuatalam, Executive Director, Finance and Investment; Olukemi Nelson, Executive Director, Operations and Alhaji Tijani Darazo Sulaiman, Executive Director, Administration.
Some management staff who were also suspended are Olusegun Olumide Bashorun, General Manager, Administration/Human Resources/Maintenance; Lawan Tahir, General Manager, Finance; Chris Esedebe, General Manager, Claims and Compensation; Olodotun A. Adegbite, Deputy General Manager, Investment and Treasury Management; Emmanuel Enyinnaya Sike, Deputy General Manager, Finance and Accounts.
Others are Olutoyin O. Arokoyo, Deputy General Manager/Acting Head, Legal; Dorothy Zajeme Tukura, Deputy General Manager, Administration and Mrs. Victoria Ayantuga, Assistant General Manager, Internal Audit.
The ministry noted that their suspension was a violation of the Financial Regulations and Procurement Act and other acts of gross misconduct.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers