The list of candidates for the Niger Delta Development Commission’s (NDDC) Governing Board was sent to the Senate on Tuesday for review and approval.
At the plenary, Senate President Ahmad Lawan read Buhari’s letter.
The NDDC’s Board nominees include the Chairman, Dr. Pius Odubu (Edo); Managing Director, Bernard O. Okumagba (Delta); Executive Director Projects, Engr. Otobong Ndem (Akwa Ibom); Executive Director Finance and Admin, Maxwell Okoh (Bayelsa); Delta State representative, Prophet Jones Erue; Chief Victor Ekhatar (Edo); Dr. Joy Yimebe Nunieh (Rivers); and Nwogu Nwogu Abi’s.
Others are Theodore A. Allison (Bayelsa); Victor Antai (Akwa Ibom); Maurice Effiwatt (Cross River); Olugbenga Elema Ondo); Hon. Uchegbu Chidiebere Kyrian (Imo); Northwest Rep, Aisha Murtala Muhammed (Kano); Northeast Rep, Ardo Zubairu (Adamawa) and Southwest Rep, Engr. Badmus Mutalib (Lagos).
You may also like
- Founder of Globe motors Anumudu Willy is Dead
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Jada Pollock Biography, Net Worth, Wiki, Real Name, Husband, Wizkid Manager
- Ogun State Armed Robbery: 150 suspected armed robbers arrested as Abiodun threatens capital punishment
- Pregnant 1st wife sends her 7-yr-old daughter to kill 2nd wife’s 3-day-old baby