Buhari seeks Senate’s approval of N895bn
President Muhammadu Buhari requested the Senate on Tuesday to review and approve a Supplementary Budget of N895 billion.
At plenary, Senate President Ahmad Lawan read Buhari’s letter of request.
The amount had already been agreed by the Federal Executive Council (FEC).
A large portion of the budget has been set aside for the purchase of military gear in order to fight insurgency and banditry.
Part of the revenue is expected to be used by the federal government to acquire COVID-19 vaccinations and other health-related needs.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021