Master Warrant Officer Afaka died today at the State House Clinic, Aso Rock.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s official driver has died at the State House Clinic in Abuja.
Sa’idu Afaka died on Tuesday April 6, 2021 after a prolonged illness.
READ ALSO : BREAKING: Gunmen Raze Another Imo Police Station
Presidential spokesman Garba Shehu said in a statement that President Buhari – who is away in the United Kingdom on a routine medical check-up – had extended heartfelt condolences to the family of Afaka on the passing of the Master Warrant Officer.
Afaka died at Aso Rock clinic.
“President Buhari, who also commiserates with the Government and people of Kaduna State, described the late Afaka as an honest, capable and reliable person who handled his job with utmost care and responsibility.
“The President recalls that in 2016 the soldier, while on pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, picked up a bag containing a large amount of foreign currencies and turned it over to the National Hajj Commission, an action which earned him praises from the Saudi and Nigerian authorities.
“President Buhari prays Almighty Allah to ‘bless the soul of the departed with an elevated place in heavens’, committing the family and friends to divine comfort and patience,” Shehu said on Tuesday.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer