Master Warrant Officer Afaka died today at the State House Clinic, Aso Rock.
President Muhammadu Buhari’s official driver has died at the State House Clinic in Abuja.
Sa’idu Afaka died on Tuesday April 6, 2021 after a prolonged illness.
READ ALSO : BREAKING: Gunmen Raze Another Imo Police Station
Presidential spokesman Garba Shehu said in a statement that President Buhari – who is away in the United Kingdom on a routine medical check-up – had extended heartfelt condolences to the family of Afaka on the passing of the Master Warrant Officer.
Afaka died at Aso Rock clinic.
“President Buhari, who also commiserates with the Government and people of Kaduna State, described the late Afaka as an honest, capable and reliable person who handled his job with utmost care and responsibility.
“The President recalls that in 2016 the soldier, while on pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, picked up a bag containing a large amount of foreign currencies and turned it over to the National Hajj Commission, an action which earned him praises from the Saudi and Nigerian authorities.
“President Buhari prays Almighty Allah to ‘bless the soul of the departed with an elevated place in heavens’, committing the family and friends to divine comfort and patience,” Shehu said on Tuesday.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment