President Muhammadu Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari may likely relieve the military heads of their job, according to the National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno.
Monguno revealed this while briefing newsmen of the outcome of the National Security Council meeting on Tuesday, according to a report by DailyPost.
According to NSA, the President expressed dissatisfaction with the security situation under the watch of the military heads.
It’s worth noting that there has been persistent calls for the Service Chiefs to be sacked by the President.
The latest development is coming after the Governors’ Forum also bemoaned the security situation in the country.
The NSA also disclosed that the council noted that proliferation of drugs is driving insecurity in the country.
Monguno said the manner of killings of their victims can only mean one thing and that is, the bandits, kidnappers and terrorists are out of their minds.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate