President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Tuesday for routine medical check-up.
Buhari is however to meet with Security Chiefs on Tuesday before departing Abuja for United Kingdom.
READ ALSO : Tears Flow As Beautiful Lady Found Dead in Enugu
A short 3-paragraph statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina says President Buhari is due back to Nigeria in the second week of April after his medical check up.
Pay Attention To:
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited