President Muhammadu Buhari President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed plans to leave for UK to continue a medical follow-up. In a brief statement issued by Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, the President said he will be leaving on Friday and is expected back in the country in the second week of next month. “President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2021, for a scheduled medical follow-up.
“He is due back in the country during the second week of July, 2021,” the statement said. It would be recalled that the President left the country for a medical check-up in London earlier in the year, between March 30 and April 16, 2021.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer