President Buhari has Approved the Postponement of APC’s NEC Meeting scheduled for Tuesday 17th March.
The Progressives Congress’ (APC) National Executive Council (NEC) meeting slated for Tuesday has been suspended indefinitely
The suspension of the NEC was one of the agreements reached during the meeting between President Muhammadu Buhari and Governors on the platform known as the Progressive Governors’ Forum (PGF) at the State House today.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative