This was one of the results of a series of security meetings that took place over the last eleven days in the Presidential Villa in Abuja and ended on Tuesday.
READ ALSO : FG Covid 19 Lockdown : PSC Speaks On Viral Video
After the conference, Usman Alkali Baba, the acting Inspector-General of Police, told State House Correspondents about it.
He, on the other hand, remained tight-lipped about the situation.
The president also gave his approval to a memo on drug control provided by the National Security Adviser (NSA), Major General Babagana Monguno (rtd), which he described as “enablers of insecurity,” but did not elaborate.
READ ALSO : Breaking: Muslims Protesting Against President Buhari in Abuja National Mosque ( Video )
According to the NSA, the meeting emphasised the importance of addressing the country’s security challenges, especially those that have arisen in recent months.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022