New security measures have been approved by President Muhammadu Buhari for the country’s Southeast and South-South regions.
This was one of the results of a series of security meetings that took place over the last eleven days in the Presidential Villa in Abuja and ended on Tuesday.
READ ALSO : FG Covid 19 Lockdown : PSC Speaks On Viral Video
After the conference, Usman Alkali Baba, the acting Inspector-General of Police, told State House Correspondents about it.
He, on the other hand, remained tight-lipped about the situation.
The president also gave his approval to a memo on drug control provided by the National Security Adviser (NSA), Major General Babagana Monguno (rtd), which he described as “enablers of insecurity,” but did not elaborate.
READ ALSO : Breaking: Muslims Protesting Against President Buhari in Abuja National Mosque ( Video )
According to the NSA, the meeting emphasised the importance of addressing the country’s security challenges, especially those that have arisen in recent months.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health