President Muhammadu Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has given his approval for the release of N10 billion to the National Population Commission (NPC).
The money is to be used for the Enumeration Area Demarcation (EAD) in the remaining 546 Local Government Area of the country.
Buhari also approved an additional N4.5 billon to be included in the 2021 Budget for completion of the exercise as part of the preparations for the next census.
Acting Chairman of NPC, Dr. Eyitayo Oyetunji, disclosed these in Abuja while briefing reporters on the release of the funds and the update on the EAD at the NPC headquarters.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021