Buhari Appoints Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim As Acting IGP
President Muhammadu Mohammed has appointed Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim, Assistant Inspector General of Police, as Acting Inspector General of Police.
Before his elevation to the rank of assistant police inspector general, the top cop, the Borno State Indigenous, had served as police commissioner in the Delta and Zamfara states.
On November 26, 1962, Mr. Ibrahim was born.
He graduated from the University of Jos, Plateau State, with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and a Master’s degree in International Relations and Strategic Studies.
He was admitted to the Nigerian Police Force on March 15th, 1988.
He was posted to the Borno State Police Command on successful completion of training at the Nigeria Police Academy Annex, Kaduna, where he had a one-year mandatory attachment at the Biu Divisional Police Headquarters, and later served in various commands and organizations across the country, including,” the statement said.”
AIG Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim, a competent and astute investigator, has been appointed a member of the presidential “crude oil theft” investigation team in Nigeria set up by former President Goodluck E. Jonathan.
# Buhari Appoints Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim As Acting IGP
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com