Read Also : Igwe Aguleri Killed by Unknown Gunmen
Ahmed’s appointment is set to begin on September 3, 2021, and will last for three years.
“President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Yusuf Aminu Ahmed as Chairman/CEO of the Nigeria Atomic Energy Commission (NAEC) for an initial term of three (3) years in accordance with section 4 (1) of the NAEC establishment Act of 1976,” according to the statement.
NAEC was founded in 1976 with the mission of building and maintaining nuclear power plants for the generation of electricity, conducting research into the peaceful use of atomic energy, and educating and training people about atomic energy and radioactive substances, among other things.
Yusuf Aminu Ahmed
Ahmed is a Nuclear Physics Professor with a background in nuclear instrumentation and spectrometry. He was the acting Chairman of NAEC until his appointment.
Tags : New NAEC Chairman
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies