The governor appointed identified as Abba-Kaka will be the governor of Tumbumma, with jurisdiction over Marte, Abadam, Kukawa, Magumeri and other areas of the Lake Chad region.
This development is coming despite repeated assurances from the government of the decimation of the terrorist sects.
Abba-Kaka’s government has the structure of a normal government as it will impase taxes on fishing activities and farming within its jurisdiction. Members of the sect are said to be collecting N5,000 monthly, from traders and farmers, while fishermen will pay N2,000 per bag of fish amongst other levies.
Other members appointed by the sect include Abubakar Dan-Buduma as the Operation Commander of Timbuktu Triangle, while Baba Isa was appointed to oversee Taxation and Revenue on fishing activities and was posted to Kangar in Abadam to relieve Abu Abdallah.
Also, Ibn Umar is now Chief Prosecutor, Abu Umama becomes Amir of Tudun Wulgo, while Muhammed Maina is the Commander of Sabon Tumbu, among others.
It was also gathered that the Interim Council introduced Mobile Courts and some policies to harmonize all insurgents’ activities and groups under the leadership of ISIS.
The administration has also established two Caliphates at Lake Chad and Sambisa Forest to sustain its war against countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Barrister Mike Ejiofor is a security expert and a former State Director with the Department of State Service, DSS.
Speaking with him to ascertain the security implications of this horrifying development, he said, “I don’t think that story has been verified, I don’t know the source of the information. If the source is not coming from Government and if is coming from Boko Haram or ISWAP then is a propaganda as far I am concern.
You never can tell until the story is verified , the story is a propaganda. Propaganda is the oxygen of terrorist.
It was also learnt that the Interim Council has lifted the ban imposed on fishing and farming activities in the Lake Chad area three years after chasing people out of Marte, Abadam, Kukawa and Guzamala over allegations of spying for Nigerian troops.
Meanwhile, several fishermen, farmers and merchants have returned to the Lake-Chad area to engage in socio-economic activities, under the arrangement of the new ISWAP-Boko Haram Leadership, PRNigeria reported.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer