Atiku’s son recovers from Coronavirus
Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that Mohammed Atiku-Abubakar, a son of Nigeria’s former vice-president, has recovered from the coronavirus Pandemic.
Mr. Atiku-Abubakar was first confirmed to have contracted the virus on March 19 and was subsequently transferred to an isolation center on the outskirts of the Nigerian capital, Abuja.
The 31-year-old, however, failed to test negative for the virus until today, a 40-day ordeal that experts said could be amongst the longest ever recorded in the country since the first infection was confirmed in Lagos February 27.
Coronavirus, whose latest variant COVID-19 has killed hundreds of thousands and sickened millions across the world, has an average of 14 days to run its course after infection. Most Nigerians knew publicly to have contracted COVID-19 were treated and discharged by the Nigerian disease control office within 14 days.
Why Atiku-Abubakar’s son took 40 days to recover from a disease known to be mostly virulent amongst people above 65 remained unclear. However, some scientists estimated the virus could last as long as 37 days in a human’s body.
# Atiku’s son recovers from Coronavirus
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates