Atiku’s son recovers from Coronavirus
Ejes Gist TV can Authoritatively report that Mohammed Atiku-Abubakar, a son of Nigeria’s former vice-president, has recovered from the coronavirus Pandemic.
Mr. Atiku-Abubakar was first confirmed to have contracted the virus on March 19 and was subsequently transferred to an isolation center on the outskirts of the Nigerian capital, Abuja.
The 31-year-old, however, failed to test negative for the virus until today, a 40-day ordeal that experts said could be amongst the longest ever recorded in the country since the first infection was confirmed in Lagos February 27.
Coronavirus, whose latest variant COVID-19 has killed hundreds of thousands and sickened millions across the world, has an average of 14 days to run its course after infection. Most Nigerians knew publicly to have contracted COVID-19 were treated and discharged by the Nigerian disease control office within 14 days.
Why Atiku-Abubakar’s son took 40 days to recover from a disease known to be mostly virulent amongst people above 65 remained unclear. However, some scientists estimated the virus could last as long as 37 days in a human’s body.
# Atiku’s son recovers from Coronavirus
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International