The Court of Appeal, Abuja Division, has confirmed the candidacy of Prof Charles Soludo as the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the Anambra November 6 governorship election.
The appeal seeking to have the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Jigawa Division, set aside was dismissed by the appellate court, which stated that it could not sit as an appeal on a judgement delivered by the Kano division of the court.
Ejes Gist News reports, that APGA is mired in an intra-party crisis that has spawned two factions, one led by Victor Oye and the other by Jude Okeke.
While Prof Charles Soludo is Oye’s governorship candidate for the November 6 election, Chukwuma Umeoji is the product of Okeke’s faction.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Recruitment for Observers