The Court of Appeal, Abuja Division, has confirmed the candidacy of Prof Charles Soludo as the governorship candidate of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) in the Anambra November 6 governorship election.
The appeal seeking to have the judgement of the Court of Appeal, Jigawa Division, set aside was dismissed by the appellate court, which stated that it could not sit as an appeal on a judgement delivered by the Kano division of the court.
Ejes Gist News reports, that APGA is mired in an intra-party crisis that has spawned two factions, one led by Victor Oye and the other by Jude Okeke.
While Prof Charles Soludo is Oye’s governorship candidate for the November 6 election, Chukwuma Umeoji is the product of Okeke’s faction.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria