Cashman Alamkah Dominic Usman, the All Progressives Congress (APC) chairmanship candidate for Kachia Local Government Area in Kaduna State, was assassinated by unknown gunmen.
Usman was reportedly shot and killed by assailants on the Keffi-Akwanga road in Nassarawa state on his way to Benue state on July 26.
He was the APC flag-bearer in Kachia for the local government council elections scheduled for Saturday, August 14, 2021, until his death.
ALSO READ : Breaking: Four Dead, Others Rushed To Hospital As Bus Carrying NYSC Members Involved In Fatal Accident.
On Thursday, July 29, the politician will be laid to rest.
Remember that the election of chairmen/councillors in all of Kaduna state’s 23 local government areas was originally scheduled for Saturday, June 5, 2021, but was postponed due to the non-arrival of imported items needed to conduct the polls.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer