Hassan Mohammed, a senator from Zamfara’s Central Senatorial District, has announced his resignation from the Peoples Democratic Party.
The President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan, made the announcement on the Senate floor during plenary on Tuesday.
Hassan Mohammed blamed his departure on the PDP’s lack of internal democracy.
On Tuesday, he resigned in conjunction with Bello Matawalle ‘ s defection from the PDP to the All Progressives Congress.
In the early hours of Tuesday, several governors elected on the APC platform were in Zamfara State to welcome Matawalle into the party.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers