Angry protesters loyal to Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Chief Godswill Akpabio, have staged a mass protest at the party secretariat on Ikot Ekpene Road in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, demanding that the ward congress be cancelled.
Senator John Udoedehe, the National Caretaker Secretary, was accused of “fraudulently manipulating the lists to include only his loyalists as candidates for the wards and chapter congresses,” according to the lawsuit.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)