Following the removal of Charles Chukwuma Soludo by INEC, An Anambra High Court has Reinstated Charles Soludo as APGA Governorship Candidate
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) released the candidate list for the governorship election in Anambra state scheduled for November 6.
ALSO READ : Take your Grievances to God, TVC News Presenter, Morayo Afolabi-Brown tells sacked Winners’ pastors
According to court orders, the electoral umpire dropped the candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP, Mr Valentine Ozigbo, and the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, from the list released on Friday.
It will be recalled that a criminal summons was issued against Charles Soludo, the former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria and a factional candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, by a Zuba Upper Area Court in Abuja, in response to a criminal complaint brought before it by one Oliver Bitrus.
Bitrus accuses the defendant of “serious abuse of office and violation of the Code of Conduct for Public Officers” while he was the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria from May 29, 2004, to May 29, 2009.
# Anambra High Court Reinstate Charles Soludo
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc 2021 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Deloitte Graduate Academy Finance and Control Internship / Training Programme 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021