Tajudeen Salaudeen, the chief of the Amotekun codenamed Western Nigeria Security Network in Oyo State’s Kajola Local Government Area, is dead.
Reportedly, the man died in an accident.
When he tried to avoid a pothole on Thursday in the Sawmill district, on Ilero lane, he was said to have crashed his motorcycle.
Saturday, in the early hours of Thursday, Vanguard gathered that the deceased was going to Okeho when he got a call to come back to Ilero for an emergency assignment.
His bike allegedly skidded off the road while making a U-turn and he fell off the bike.
His body was deposited and later buried yesterday at a private hospital morgue in Ilero, Iwajowa Local Council Development Area (LCDA), Kajola LG.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff