During a ceremony at Arewa House in Kaduna State on Saturday, Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was saved from collapsing.
Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu has been invited to chair the 11th Annual Arewa House Lecture.
Sir Ahmadu Bello, the late Sardauna of Sokoto, one of Nigeria’s post-colonial kings, is honoured every year with the Arewa House Lecture Series.
Influential elder statesmen and other prominent Nigerians will be able to address national issues at the gathering.
Northern youths, represented by the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum (AYCF), were outspoken in their opposition to Tinubu’s invitation, warning Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje not to extend an invitation to the former Lagos State Governor.
Meanwhile, the invitation had little impact on the event’s organisers, as Tinubu made it a point to attend on Saturday.
Tinubu, on the other hand, came dangerously close to collapsing like US Vice President Joe Biden, but was quickly saved by APC National Leader Bola Tinubu.
Tinubu, like Biden, came close to collapsing during the event after missing a few steps, but a source told Ejes Gist Nigeria that he is recovering well.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
Pay Attention To:
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited