The Indigenous People of Biafra, often known as IPOB, has reacted to the murder of Ahmed Gulak, a APC chieftain.
Emma Powerful, an IPOB spokesman, called Gulak’s death a “professional assassination.”
He asserted that none of the members of the group were to blame for Gulak’s death.
The Nigerian intelligence community has accused IPOB members of killing Gulak in Imo State, according to report.
The claims made by the Nigerian intelligence community, on the other hand, were regarded by Powerful as unprofessional.
However, he demanded that the state governor, Hope Uzodinma, reveal how Gulak died.
“The Nigerian intelligence community has proved how unprofessional they are,” Powerful says. “Today is not a sit-at-home day.”
“People are going to church, which is why he changed the date to tomorrow,” he explained. We are not in the same political party as Gulak, thus this is political assassination.
“We do not know anything about Gulak’s mobility, talk more about him being in the state,” Uzodinma and the APC said. Nigerians believe this because they despise IPOB, Biafra.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)