The news now is that Seven National officers of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP have resigned their roles.
The offices in different letters addressed to the National Secretary of the party today, alleged being sidelined and unfairly treated by the party’s National Chairman Uche Secondus.
Some of the executive members include the National Deputy Publicity Secretary, Diran Odeyemi; Deputy National Organising Secretary, Hassan Yakubu; and the Deputy National Woman Leader, Hadizat Umoru.
Meanwhile, Austin Akobundu, the PDP’s National Organising Secretary, denies reports that seven members of the party’s National Working Committee have resigned.
Those who resigned, according to Akobundu in a phone conversation with ait.live, are deputy members of the party’s National Executive Committee.
He, on the other hand, refused to comment on the reasons for their resignation.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )