369 people have died of Coronavirus in Italy in the past 24 hours, the biggest jump since the first case was confirmed, the government reported on Sunday.
At least 1,809 people have been killed in Italy by COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by a coronavirus.
More people have died in Italy than anywhere else in the world outside of China. On Sunday, the government reported 3,590 new cases, bringing its total to 24,747.
The virus continues to spread even after the Italian government restricted travel, banned all public gatherings and sports, closed all retailers that did not sell essential items.
In the United States, one of the leading infectious disease doctors Anthony Fauci warned the current pandemic may last for a few months.
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited