32 students from Bethel Baptist High School In Kaduna State, were released by suspected bandits.
Over 100 students were kidnapped from Bethel Baptist High School in Damishi, Kaduna, on Monday, July 5, 2021. Some of the students had been released previously, while others had regained their liberty due to health concerns.
Read Also : Actor Ifeanyi Dike is dead
The state chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Rev. John Joseph Hayab, confirmed the students’ release today, but told DAILY POST that 31 students remain in the hands of their kidnappers.
“We should continue to pray for the remaining students, believing that they will be released to us one day,” Rev. Hayab says. We’re still pleading with the bandits to see reason and release the kids so they can be reunited with their parents.”
Also Read : Run if your man says he will buy a car for his mother before his wife,” Daddy Freeze advises women
Rev. Hayab urged Christians to continue praying for peace in Kaduna State and throughout the country, saying that the country’s security challenges require God’s intervention.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022