Police have arrested a 29-year-old woman (name withheld) after she allegedly set fire on her boyfriend’s apartment after a dispute in Makurdi’s Achusah neighbourhood.
According to an eyewitness, the girl committed the heinous act on Wednesday morning about 9:00 a.m., when her boyfriend left for work.
“The flames from the victim’s house drew the attention of neighbours who rushed to assist in putting out the fire,” he said.
This latest incident occurs just over 5 months after Nicodemus Nomwange, a man in his 40s, set himself and his girlfriend, Shiminenge Pam, on fire in Makurdi’s High-Level district. During the same time span, a young woman allegedly set fire to her lover’s home on Gboko’s Shaahu Road.
Pay Attention To:
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate