Two new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) have been confirmed in the country, bringing the total number of cases to 42.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced the latest figure in a tweet on Tuesday, hours after four cases were confirmed.
It revealed that the recently confirmed two cases were discovered in Lagos and Ogun States.
The health agency explained that one of the cases was a returning traveller while the second case was a contact of a previously confirmed case.
It stressed that as of 1:00pm on March 24 in Nigeria, there are 42 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Of the cases, 39 are active and two have been discharged with one death recorded in the country.
Pay Attention To:
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )