Brand and Innovation Manager at Northern Nigerian Flour Mills Plc
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a primary African banking group centered on rising markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 nations all through the African continent.
Standard Bank is a company believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee distinctive client service and forefront financial choices. Our rising worldwide success shows our dedication to the latest choices, the best people, and a uniquely versatile and vibrant working custom. To help us drive our success into the long term, we’re attempting for resourceful people to affix our devoted workers at our workplaces.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Brand and Innovation Manager – Northern Nigerian Flour Mills
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for driving NNFM model penetration and acceptability available in the market. Ensuring NNFM turns into the hub of native content material provide, drive native content material agenda inside the innovation & R&D crew.
- Lead the model administration of NNFM portfolio and determine alternatives for progress by way of analysis of market intelligence.
- Collaborate with gross sales crew to resolve challenges confronted by clients and shoppers available in the market.
- Support the event of NNFM as an area hub for native content material in alignment with FMN’s innovation agenda.
- Work with R&D & Innovation on native content material in sourcing, high quality analysis & reaching price efficiencies.
- Develop and monitor plans on assigned class manufacturers. Effectively using sources and acceptable channels to realize set goals.
- Initiate and implement model illustration at particular occasions in Northern areas. Lead advertising and marketing promotional actions of brand name classes for visibility and monitor performance.
- Optimize manufacturing processes to make sure least price manufacturing for product competitors and profitability.
- First Degree in any subject
- Relevant advertising and marketing membership.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate expertise in innovation associated roles.
- Adept at working with a number of stakeholders.
- Market intelligence gathering, analytics and reporting.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal and collaborative abilities
- Have glorious communication and fluent in HAUSA. .
- Be numeric and possess good problem-solving abilities
- Possess the fervour for innovation and creativity.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
# Brand and Innovation Manager at Northern Nigerian Flour Mills Plc
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates