Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, started operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our administration staff includes seasoned and distinguished professionals from numerous backgrounds complemented by the experience of our technical companions, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, enterprise philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of many main microfinance banks in Nigeria.
The Job : Branch Agent Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensuring that laid down working procedures are adopted.
- Receive client money and cheque deposits and make withdrawal funds to shoppers primarily based.
- Ensure all buyer transaction entries are precisely posted with required licensed as per the prevailing delegation.
- Undertake well timed escalation of any suspicious directions or funds to increased authority.
- Realize Department Business Goals in cooperation with colleagues.
- Ensure well timed closure of all exceptions raised by both Auditors.
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of OND in Banking and Finance, Business Studies, Accounting or associated self-discipline.
- General Banking Knowledge
- People Management Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Team-working: constructing and creating excessive performance Teams
- A radical understanding of Microfinance Banking and accounting practices shall be an added benefit.
How To Apply
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE