Bouncer has Stabbed Groom’s Neighbour To Death in Delta State.
Ejes Gist News learnt that the tragic incident occurred on Saturday afternoon during a reception for the newlywed.
The adolescent, identified as Oghenemaro Eriana, was said to be the groom’s next-door neighbour at their Kolokolo home in Enerhen, Uvwie LGA of the state.
The incident brought the party to a halt as sympathisers tried desperately to save the deceased’s life.
According to sources, the deceased teenager was assisting the newlyweds in picking up money when the unfortunate incident occurred, causing the couple and their guests to cry.
When the bouncer, Francis Utuedor, stabbed the victim, he thought he was trying to steal the money from the celebrants.
According to reports, the deceased attended the party with his mother, who had recently lost another of his sons.
Meanwhile, the State Police Command confirmed the development through its spokesman, DSP Bright Edafe, who stated that the suspect had been arrested.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment