According to SaharaReporters, a teenager working as a home help has been r*ped by her boss in the Epe area of Lagos.
The girl named Balogun, who worked with her boss, whose identity is yet to be known, at Brown Roof Estate, Araga, off Atlantic Hall International School, Epe, said the man forcefully had s*x with her multiple times and forced her to take contraceptives thereafter.
Balogun said her boss always tied her hands and legs whenever he wanted to r*pe her.
“It started after lockdown when the wife of my boss returned to work.
“My boss called me and tied my hands and legs and forcefully had s*x with me.
“Whenever he r*pes me, he gives me drugs and alcohol to use so that I will not get pregnant,” she said.
She added that the man always threatened to kill her if she told anybody about what he was doing to her.
“My boss always threatened to kill me if I told anybody what he was doing to me.
“The police have come to arrest him and I have given the drugs he used to give me to them,” she added.
The case was reported to the police but shortly afterwards the suspect was released without any charge, it was gathered.
Balogun, who came from Abeokuta, Ogun State, to work in Lagos as a means of survival, says she has been cheated is demanding justice for the sexual abuse on her by the unnamed boss.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates