Troops of 112 Task Force Battalion deployed in operation LAFIYA DOLE, on Saturday, while on clearance patrol to Anadawa village of Borno State, killed five Boko Haram terrorists.
A statement on Sunday evening from TEXAS CHUKWU, Brigadier General, Director Army Public Relations said Items recovered during the operation include: One AK 47 rifle, One magazine, Four rounds of 7.62mm (special) ammunition and Four Dane guns.
“Similarly, troops repelled an attack by Boko Haram terrorists at Banki in Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.
“Unfortunately, two civilians lost their lives, while three others sustained injuries. One AK 47 rifle was recovered from the terrorists during the encounter.
“The public is advised once more to report any suspicious movements or activities to the law enforcement agents,” the statement said.
In another development, 32 Boko Haram terrorists have willingly surrendered to the Nigerian Army at different locations in Borno State.
The statement said, “Among them was one Mallam Ibrahim Lawal who surrendered and also handed over one AK 47 rifle with two magazines containing 59 rounds of 7.62mm (special) ammunition.
“The surrendered terrorists are currently undergoing interrogation and will be handed over to the appropriate authority.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open