Embattled Zamfara State governor, Abdulaziz Yari, on Thursday mentioned that he was able to sacrifice his place ought to a state of emergency be imposed on his state on account of the worsening insecurity.
He declared that he was not merely enjoying “politics,” together with his name for a state of emergency within the state.
He said this whereas chatting with State House correspondents after a gathering with President Muhammadu Buhari on the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Yari additionally assured that the lingering instances of armed banditry within the state gained’t have an effect on the forthcoming elections, including that the bandits weren’t occupying any territory within the state.
Yari who mentioned he met the President over the safety scenario within the state, famous that the difficulty was being exaggerated.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]