Nigeria President, Muhammadu Buhari yesterday launched made-in-Nigeria military war vehicles known as Mine Resistant Ambush-Protected vehicles (MRAPs).
He said the vehicles, named Ezugwu and produced by the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria (DICON) and Command Engineering Depot (CED),would be launched into the military operation against the insurgents in the north-eastern part of the country.
President Buhari, who launched the war vehicles in Kaduna at the opening of the 2019 Chief of Army Staff Annual Conference, commended the Nigerian Armed Forces and the army in particular for their efforts in the defence of the country.
Meanwhile, President Buhari also commissioned the upgraded 44 Army Reference Hospital Kaduna where he tasked the Nigerian Army to be firm in their rule of engagement and in the discharge of their constitutional responsibilities of protecting the territorial integrity of the country.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]