Boko Haram Terrorists Have attacked Nigerian police training school, abducted many officers
Boko Haram terrorists have kidnapped an unspecified number of mobile police officers from a police mobile training school in the Limankara Gwoza local government area of Borno State, Senator Ali Ndume’s hometown.
According to information obtained by Ejes Gist News’ Correspondent, insurgent fighters attacked the training school with gun trucks at 8:22 p.m. on Thursday, January 13th, and fired sporadically into the air before kidnapping the mobile Police instructors.
Gwoza town is twenty-five kilometers away from the training school. It is a border town between Adamawa State’s Borno and Madagali LGAs.
Also read : NDLEA Grills Obi Cubana for alleged drug links
The attack comes seven days after terrorists attempted to infiltrate a Nigerian Army base in Gwoza, but were successfully repelled by Nigerian army soldiers.
Senator Ali Ndume of the Senate Committee on Army paid a working visit to Hadin Kai, the theater command operation in the area, two days ago.
Pay Attention to : Week 28 Pool Result 2022 Saturday, 15 Jan Pool agent UK Wk 28 Pool results
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines