A UK woman who is recovering from coronavirus, has narrated how she feels, saying it feels like her body is on fire.
The pandemic has killed over 8,000 people globally, and 46-year-old Mandy Charlton, says it felt like she ‘had swallowed glass’ and her whole body was on fire.
The mother of three says she sleeps 20 hours a day and has been taking paracetamol to recover, and she usually wakes up feeling drenched and tired. She said to Metro UK on Thursday:
‘I know my temperature was once 37.9 and once over 39. I have a weird dry cough which hurts.
‘My body has felt like it has been on fire, waking up drenched, horrible. I’ve had flu before but this was something else. ‘When it came to the hospital saying I was well enough to go home and self-isolate, I asked how I would get home.
‘They said I could wait nine hours whilst they tried to get some isolation transport or I could ask a friend. ‘I had a panic attack at that point, thankful for my best friend who risked her own health to get me home. ‘I don’t for one moment blame the doctors or the nurses, I wholly place the blame on the government.’
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021