A UK woman who is recovering from coronavirus, has narrated how she feels, saying it feels like her body is on fire.
The pandemic has killed over 8,000 people globally, and 46-year-old Mandy Charlton, says it felt like she ‘had swallowed glass’ and her whole body was on fire.
The mother of three says she sleeps 20 hours a day and has been taking paracetamol to recover, and she usually wakes up feeling drenched and tired. She said to Metro UK on Thursday:
‘I know my temperature was once 37.9 and once over 39. I have a weird dry cough which hurts.
‘My body has felt like it has been on fire, waking up drenched, horrible. I’ve had flu before but this was something else. ‘When it came to the hospital saying I was well enough to go home and self-isolate, I asked how I would get home.
‘They said I could wait nine hours whilst they tried to get some isolation transport or I could ask a friend. ‘I had a panic attack at that point, thankful for my best friend who risked her own health to get me home. ‘I don’t for one moment blame the doctors or the nurses, I wholly place the blame on the government.’
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]