Black box of Crashed Chief of Army Staff aircraft recovered
The Flight Data Recorder (FDR) and Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) from the wrecked Beechcraft 350 plane that killed the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant-General Ibrahim Attahiru, and ten other officers have been found, according to the Accident Investigation Bureau.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : Joseph Akahan, Shittu Alao, Azazi, Attahiru – The Story Of Service Chiefs Who Died In Air Crashes
- 0.2 ALSO READ : House Of Reps Member Sacks Aide For Describing Boko Haram Leader. Shekau As ‘True Hero’
- 0.3 Also Read : Breaking: Watch How Chief Of Army Staff Was Killed In Plane Crash (Video)
- 0.4 # Black box of Crashed Chief of Army Staff aircraft recovered
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
ALSO READ : Joseph Akahan, Shittu Alao, Azazi, Attahiru – The Story Of Service Chiefs Who Died In Air Crashes
Tunji Oketunbi, AIB’s General Manager of Public Affairs, said in a statement released on Saturday, May 22, that the Nigerian Air Force has tasked the agency to “lead the Investigation into the Crash” of the military plane on Friday, May 21.
The statement read;
“The Flight Data Recorder (FDR) and the Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) from the accidented Beechcraft 350 aircraft have been recovered and investigation has commenced.
“Investigators will download and analyse vital information contained in the recorders at the AIB-N’s world class Flight Safety Laboratory, in Abuja.
“The mandate given to AIB-N is based on the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed between the two agencies on July 1, 2020 covering areas of mutual assistance.”
# Black box of Crashed Chief of Army Staff aircraft recovered
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open