Billionaire businessman Leo Anuforo Murdered by Gunmen in Imo State
Mr Leo Anuforo, a billionaire businessman and company revolutionary, was assassinated in Imo State by gunmen.
Direct information discovered by our source said that the convoy of Mr. Anuforo was targeted as he was travelling in the Ideato South Local Government Area of Imo State on Monday.
During the assault on his escort, Anuforo, who is also a Community Leader and Managing Director/CEO of the Lorag Consortium, immediately died from a bullet fired through his chest at close range.
An onlooker who argued secrecy said that during the attack more than 10 individuals were slaughtered, including three cops attached to Mr. Anuforo and other individuals, some of them making up for lost time in the downpour of bullets, reminiscent of a hit death operation.
Another convoy helped the wounded and a portion of the dead to a nearby clinic where they were declared dead upon seeing the disarray at the scene.
His group of people, Okohia-Isiekenes in Ideato South LGA, have been thrown into sorrow as the state police say the situation is being investigated.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff