Bill Gates and Melinda Gates Announce ‘Decision to End’ Marriage
Bill and Melinda Gates say they are getting divorced after 27 years of marriage, saying “we no longer believe we can grow together as a couple”.
“We have made the decision to end our marriage after much consideration and work on our relationship,” the couple wrote on Twitter..
The Statement Reads
“After a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship, we have made the decision to end our marriage,”
“We no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in the next phase of our lives. We ask for space and privacy for our family as we begin to navigate this new life,” their statement said.
When Melinda joined Bill’s Microsoft firm in the late 1980s, the two met. They are the parents of three children.
The organisation has invested billions of dollars battling infectious diseases and urging children to get vaccinated.
The Gates Foundation, along with investor Warren Buffett, is behind the Giving Pledge, which encourages billionaires to donate the bulk of their money to charitable causes.
According to Forbes, Bill Gates is the world’s fourth wealthiest male..
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications