IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu has warned security forces of the consequences if they kill a Biafran.
ALSO READ : Insecurity: Bandits Dislodged By Military In Katsina And Zamfara Are Terrorizing Niger Residents – Senator Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi
Nnamdi Kanu has promised retaliation against Nigerian security forces.
According to the head of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, any Biafran slain by Nigerian security forces must be compensated.
Nnamdi Kanu said this while uploading photos of people from the region who were allegedly shot and killed by security forces.
The IPOB leader stated that his party is now prepared to capture Biafra by force because the government has refused to hold a referendum, which he believes is the simplest way to proceed.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative