The Director of Strategy and Documentation of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Olisa Mbakwe on Monday announced that its leader, Nnamdi Kanu has been sacked from the group.
Mbakwe said Kanu was fired for placing more value on his dog than those murdered in the struggle for the realisation of Biafra.
Speaking during Sunday’s broadcast from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when military men invaded the place in September 2017.
Kanu had said during the broadcast, “The Army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and a few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I shall not be honouring the court.”
Reacting, Mbakwe described Kanu as an “insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle”.
In a statement he personally signed, Mbakwe, of IPOB, also insisted that Kanu was a “traitor not worthy of any leadership position anywhere in the world”.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)