Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide has said it will on 1st Nov, 2019 inaugurate the Newly 2023 National Committee on Igbo presidency project, with a clear mandate to reach out all the Youth leaders, opinion leaders, respected Statesmen, Traditional Rulers, Religious leaders, Women leaders and students leaders across all the Igbo land.
This is following the campaign on South-East to produce the next president of Nigeria in 2023 after President Buhari’s tenure.
OYC in a statement obtained by ABACITYBLOG revealed that within a limited time frame, the group will start to lobby Stakeholders in the two major political parties, APC and PDP through strong persuasion to break New barriers and build bridges across Six Geo political Zones of Nigeria, by continuous appealing to the Conscience of the political actors to concede 2023 Presidential tickets to Igbo Speaking States including Rivers and Delta States.
The group also said it have petitioned the ECOWAS and African Union, AU, over the continued closure of Enugu International Airport and reintroduction of tollgates across the nation by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
“We have petitioned to international bodies on the sinister motives behind the Closure of Akanu ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu for 43 days now without a single rehabilitation work going on there, said the statement signed by Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the President General Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide.
“after our observations through the strong resolutions and warning to the Minister for Aviation, Sen Hadi Sirika last week, the General Manager Corporate affairs, Mrs Herrietta Yakubu hurriedly dished out Press release to the public that work will soon begin till now Weeds have taken over the airport.
“We appreciate the untiring efforts of South East Governors led by Gov Dave umahi on getting palliative care of Igbos on the closure of Akanu ibiam Int’l airport, lastly We call on President Muhammadu Buhari to give Presidential order for the ministry of Works and housing to rescind on the obnoxious policy of erecting toll Gate in our federal highways,
“because Igbos cry over dilapidated Federal highways in the South East which had worsen during this raining season, its adding salt to injury by erecting toll Gates on bad roads,imaging erecting toll Gates on Enugu-Ph roads (Aba Axis) which is a death trap or a toll Gates on Aba/Calabar Expressways overtaken by Bushes and hunters are having a great day,
“or a toll gate on ontisha/akokwa/okigwe Expressways which is now a trekking routes only for bicycles and motorcycles, is it Abaomoge ugep Road, or ohafia/Arochukwu/Calabar Expressways which the only bridge connecting Abia State had the only bridge connecting Abia/Akwa Ibom/cross River had collapsed, or Enugu Onitsha Expressways that you will erect toll Gates and expect Igbos to pay…
“Federal Executive Council on its valedatory sessions on May 22nd 2019 approved the Expansion and rehabilitation of Aba/Calabar Expressways road, Rehabilitation of Ikot Ekpene/Umuahia Expressways, dualization of Owerri/Umuahia Expressways, dualization of Aba/Owerri Expressway, Abaomoge ugep Road, and the same Minister Fashola is there yet to commence work on any of these roads, erecting toll Gates will send wrong signals, Presidency should suspend and scrape such obnoxious policy its Anti people’s policy.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august